MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL THE COURSES
TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING DIPLOMA COURSES
Mean grade C-(minus) or Craft Certificate
BUSINESS and ICT DIPLOMA COURSES
- Diploma – Mean grade C-(minus) and above or Craft Certificate
- CPA (KASNEB) mean grade C+ (Plus) with C+ in Mathematics and English
- CICT (KASNEB) mean grade C+ (Plus) with C+ in Mathematics and English
- Accounting Technicians Diploma Level I – mean grade C-(minus)
ALL CERTIFICATE COURSES
Mean grade D (plain and preferably D (plain) in Mathematics, English and Physics or Physical Sciences, in NAVCET 1 – KCPE and above
SKILLS IMPROVEMENT / SHORT COURSES
- Computer Proficiency Programmes CISCO & ICDL are offered any time of the year, and available to all interested persons.
- Computer Hardware and Software Maintenance-3 Months
- Short courses in Hair Dressing, Beauty Therapy, Plumbing, Pipe work, are available for 3 Months.
- Short courses in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Motor Vehicle Electricians, Panel beating and Spray Painting are available for duration of 1 year.
- Organizations/Companies’ tailored courses are offered any time of the year.
Fees for all courses are low and affordable. The details are given when a student is selected to join the Polytechnic.